- Two national FRIPRO Personal Overseas Research Grants to our group
- PhD Candidate in Energy-efficient Edge Computing
- PhD Candidate in Computer Science
- Our proposal “Distributed Arctic Observatory (DAO) – A Cyber-Physical System for Ubiquitous Data and Services Covering the Arctic Tundra” is funded for 4 years
- Energy efficient solutions for High Performance Computing
Monthly Archives: February 2015
The Arctic Green Computing group is involved in the organization of EU Network of Excellence HiPEAC Computing System Week and Block Review in Oslo, May 4-8, 2015. We are looking forward to your participation.