- Vi Tran has successfully defended her PhD. Congrats Dr. Vi Tran!
- Guest lecture on UPC++ by Prof. Scott Baden, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Computer Science – NanoFrame
- Simula signs contract with Nextron AS for the delivery of the first procurement to the eX3 infrastructure
- Two national FRIPRO Personal Overseas Research Grants to our group
Monthly Archives: January 2017
EU project EXCESS has proposed a new approach to boosting energy efficiency About EXCESS EXCESS consortium unites Europes leading experts in both HPC and embedded computing. The consortium consists of world-class research centres and universities (Chalmers, LIU, UiT), a High … Continue reading
Vacant 3-year postdoc in energy-efficient computing Post doctoral research fellow in Computer Science at Department of Computer Science. Application deadline: February 28th, 2017 The Department of Computer Science at University of Tromsø – The Arctic University of Norway (UiT) has a … Continue reading