We are involved in organizing Energy Efficient Distributed and Parallel Computing Workshop (FEEDBACK) on Jul. 20 in Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain. The workshop is held in conjunction with ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing (PODC ’15). We are looking forward to your paper submissions and participation.
- Guest lecture on UPC++ by Prof. Scott Baden, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Computer Science – NanoFrame
- Simula signs contract with Nextron AS for the delivery of the first procurement to the eX3 infrastructure
- Two national FRIPRO Personal Overseas Research Grants to our group
- PhD Candidate in Energy-efficient Edge Computing