Our proposal “Distributed Arctic Observatory (DAO) – A Cyber-Physical System for Ubiquitous Data and Services Covering the Arctic Tundra” has passed the second evaluation in Dec. 2017 and will be funded for 4 years by the Research Council of Norway via the National IKTPLUSS Initiative.
- Vi Tran has successfully defended her PhD. Congrats Dr. Vi Tran!
- Guest lecture on UPC++ by Prof. Scott Baden, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Computer Science – NanoFrame
- Simula signs contract with Nextron AS for the delivery of the first procurement to the eX3 infrastructure
- Two national FRIPRO Personal Overseas Research Grants to our group