Welcome to BioCat
The National graduate school in biocatalysis, BioCat, is established to provide expertise and tools for research and education within biocatalysis in Norway.
Upcoming BioCat courses:
- 27/8-13/9: C7: Biomolecular Structure and Function (UiO). Open for application!
- 17–21/9 : C13: Crystallization of Biological Macromolecules (UiT). Open for application!
- 12–16/11: C1: Enzyme Mining (UiT). Open for application!
- 3-7/12: C4: Enzyme Kinetics (UiS). Open for application!
- C2: Enzyme Production (UiB). To be finalized!
- C6: BioCatalyst application (NMBU). To be finalized!
For more information on research and transferable skills courses, see our PhD courses page. If you would like to apply for a course with a closed deadline, then please contact us for further information at email@example.com
BioCat Annual Conference 4-6.06.2018!
Dear BioCat members, thank you for participating in the second annual BioCat conference at Hurdal. It has been a fantastic few days with all of you, and we hope you enjoyed your stay, learned something new and expanded your network. We hope to see each and every one of you next year!