We have 1 open position:
- PhD in Computational Chemistry, Apply here. Deadline October 14th
For Masters and Bachelor projects, have a look here.
Why apply to the CHOCO group?
- We are an enthusiastic interdisciplinary research team. Our group is growing and has now around ~10 members
- We have excellent infrastructure with diverse instrumentation and access to several supercomputers
- We are part of several large national and international networks, including a Centre of Excellence in Computational Chemistry, the Artic Centre for Sustainable Energy and the Nordic Consortium for CO2 Conversion
- We spend a lot of time on career development of the group members
- Norway is a beautiful country, has good working and living conditions, and good salaries.