To develop spatial explicit tools for mapping and monitoring cultural ES and implement them as a part of adaptive management programs in the Alpine North
- Evaluate the representativeness and efficiency of public participation tools such as internet-based GIS and iPad applications in monitoring cultural ES in high latitude ecosystems.
- Identify spatial bundles of cultural ES defined by stakeholders using participatory mapping.
- Model the spatial relationship between cultural ES, landscape features and human infrastructure.
- Use spatial models to map cultural ES and identify spatial trade-offs, synergies and “hot-spots”.
- Investigate the relationships between cultural ES, human traces and ecosystem properties.
- Evaluate the applicability of the different methodologies for use in adaptive monitoring and management of cultural ES in the Alpine North