Participants are invited to hand in abstracts for paper presentations, full papers, posters and symposia. All proposals must be submitted electronically via http://site.uit.no/ernapearctic/
The conference language is English and all abstracts must be in English.
Online submission of abstract will be open between December 1st 2014 and
February 1st 2015 February 1st 2015 (EXTENDED DEADLINE). If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The authors will receive status of their abstract before April 1st 2015 for paper presentations, posters and symposia and March 1st 2015 full papers.
The abstract should be maximum 350 words + references and include the following:
- Title of proposal
- Authors(s) of proposal including affiliations and email addresses
- The topic where you feel that your abstract will best fit
- General description on research questions, objectives and theoretical framework
- Methods/methodology (if applicable)
- Expected outcomes/results
It is not possible to include tables or graphs in the submission form.
You need to indicate all contributing authors along with their affiliations and email addresses, and to specify who will be presenting. Fill in this information carefully; mis-spellings and missing email addresses may mean that co-authors are not correctly linked to all their contributions.
(1) Children’s agency in family-school relationships
(2) Family-school relationships for social and educational inclusion, equity and justice
(3) Implementation of practices
(4) Methodological issues in research
(5) Research based innovations
(6) Multi-cultural issues in family-school relationships
(7) Cultural and social diversities