Julia Gaunce is completing a thesis-based LL.M at the Faculty of Law, University of Calgary, writing on international law, treaty interpretation and the law of the sea. She is a member of the Alberta Law Society, and has practiced in the areas of Canadian natural resource, indigenous, human rights and employment law, in both commercial and litigation contexts. She holds an MA in English Literature.
- The way towards strengthened marine cooperation in the Arctic
- ITLOS Judgment in the Maritime Boundary Dispute between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire
- EFTA Surveillance Authority Rejects Complaint Against Norway Related to Snow Crab Fisheries
- Norway’s Ambitious Climate Act: Implementation Potential of the Marine Resources Management Tools
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation?
- Compulsory Conciliation under the Law of the Sea Convention: rich pickings in the Decision on Objections to Competence of the Timor-Leste\Australia Conciliation Commission on
- The Maritime Aspects of the Award in the Arbitration between Croatia and Slovenia on
- The South China Sea Arbitration’s Interpretation of Article 121(3) of the LOSC: A Disquieting First on
- Sea-change in polar shipping: from Arctic to Antarctic Polar Code initiatives on