Nelson F. Coelho is a doctoral researcher in Public International Law at Utrecht University. His research focuses on port state jurisdiction over ship-source pollution. He conducts this research within the UNIJURIS project, directed by his supervisor, prof. Dr. Cedric Ryngaert, and under the co-supervision of Dr. Seline Trevisanut.
- Maritime Delimitation in Ghana/Côte d’Ivoire: Predictability … with an Occasional Glitch
- Towards Normative Coherence in the International Law of the Sea for the Conservation and Sustainable Use of Marine Biological Diversity of Areas Beyond National Jurisdiction
- Did the latest Resolution on Marine Plastic Litter and Microplastics take us any closer to pollution-free oceans?
- Opposite or adjacent – does it make a difference? Delimiting the continental shelf beyond 200 nm
- State responsibility for unilateral hydrocarbon activities in disputed maritime areas: The case of Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire and its implications