Seamus Ryder currently practices law in Ontario, Canada. Previously, he was a Research Fellow and Masters of Law (LL.M.) student at the K. G. Jebsen Centre for Law of the Sea, UiT – The Arctic University of Norway. He holds a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia, and a Bachelor of Management (B.Mgmt.) from Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada.
- Settlement of the Dispute concerning the Arctic Sunrise – A belated recognition of the relevance of the award on the merits in the Arctic Sunrise case?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case
- Navigational rights of warships through the Northern Sea Route (NSR) – all bark and no bite?
- Geneva Declaration on Human Rights at Sea (Version 1, 5 April 2019) – a contribution to the discussion on human rights in the maritime context
- Assessing the role of strategic environmental assessments in the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction