Seamus Ryder currently practices law in Ontario, Canada. Previously, he was a Research Fellow and Masters of Law (LL.M.) student at the K. G. Jebsen Centre for Law of the Sea, UiT – The Arctic University of Norway. He holds a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia, and a Bachelor of Management (B.Mgmt.) from Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada.
- Did the latest Resolution on Marine Plastic Litter and Microplastics take us any closer to pollution-free oceans?
- Opposite or adjacent – does it make a difference? Delimiting the continental shelf beyond 200 nm
- State responsibility for unilateral hydrocarbon activities in disputed maritime areas: The case of Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire and its implications
- The way towards strengthened marine cooperation in the Arctic
- ITLOS Judgment in the Maritime Boundary Dispute between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire