Tore Henriksen is the director of the K.G.Jebsen Centre for the Law of the Sea. Professor Henriksen has done research on international fisheries law and also published on issues relating to the legal status of the maritime zones off Svalbard (.T Pedersen and T. Henriksen (2009) “Svalbard’s Maritime Zones: The End of Legal Uncertainty?” 24 International Journal of Marine and Coastal Law 141–161 (2009) DOI: 10.1163/157180808X353920, ISSN: 0927-3522, E-ISSN: 1571-8085; Henriksen, Tore & Ulfstein, Geir (2011). “Maritime Delimitation in the Arctic: The Barents Sea Treaty.” Ocean Development and International Law. ISSN 0090-8320. 42(1-2), s 1- 21. doi: 10.1080/00908320.2011.542389)
- Palestine Takes to the Sea: a Commentary on Palestine’s Declaration concerning its Maritime Claims
- Welcome to you all, new NCLOS Blog’s Readers!
- Settlement of the Dispute concerning the Arctic Sunrise – A belated recognition of the relevance of the award on the merits in the Arctic Sunrise case?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case
- Navigational rights of warships through the Northern Sea Route (NSR) – all bark and no bite?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
- The Norwegian snow crab regime and foreign vessels – a commentary on the Juras Vilkas decision of the Øst-Finnmark District Court on
- About this blog on