- Palestine Takes to the Sea: a Commentary on Palestine’s Declaration concerning its Maritime Claims
- Welcome to you all, new NCLOS Blog’s Readers!
- Settlement of the Dispute concerning the Arctic Sunrise – A belated recognition of the relevance of the award on the merits in the Arctic Sunrise case?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case
- Navigational rights of warships through the Northern Sea Route (NSR) – all bark and no bite?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
- The Norwegian snow crab regime and foreign vessels – a commentary on the Juras Vilkas decision of the Øst-Finnmark District Court on
- About this blog on
Category Archives: Arctic Council
A global treaty on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction: threat or opportunity for Arctic Ocean governance?
By: Christian Prip PDF version: http://site.uit.no/jclos/files/2018/11/JCLOS-Blog_A-global-treaty-on-the-conservation-and-sustainable-use-of-marine-biodiversity-of-areas-beyond-national-jurisdiction.pdf Matter commented on: First session of Intergovernmental conference on an international legally binding instrument under the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biological … Continue reading
By: Christian Prip PDF version: The way towards strengthened marine cooperation in the Arctic Document commented on: Report to Ministers of the Task Force on Arctic Marine Cooperation. The Arctic Council Ministers established a Task Force on Arctic Marine Cooperation … Continue reading
By: Seamus Ryder PDF Version: The Nuuk Meeting on Central Arctic Ocean Fisheries Matter commented on: Meeting on Arctic Fisheries, Nuuk, Greenland, 24-26 February 2014 As reported in the New York Times the potential development of unregulated fisheries in the … Continue reading