- Palestine Takes to the Sea: a Commentary on Palestine’s Declaration concerning its Maritime Claims
- Welcome to you all, new NCLOS Blog’s Readers!
- Settlement of the Dispute concerning the Arctic Sunrise – A belated recognition of the relevance of the award on the merits in the Arctic Sunrise case?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case
- Navigational rights of warships through the Northern Sea Route (NSR) – all bark and no bite?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
- The Norwegian snow crab regime and foreign vessels – a commentary on the Juras Vilkas decision of the Øst-Finnmark District Court on
- About this blog on
Category Archives: Article 92
By: Arron N. Honniball Pdf version: http://site.uit.no/jclos/files/2019/06/JCLOS-Blog_4.6.2019_Honniball_Norstar_Freedom_of_Navigation.pdf Case commented on: The International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea, Judgement in the M/V “Norstar” Case Between Panama and Italy, 10 April 2019. Introduction The International Tribunal for the Law of … Continue reading