- Did the latest Resolution on Marine Plastic Litter and Microplastics take us any closer to pollution-free oceans?
- Opposite or adjacent – does it make a difference? Delimiting the continental shelf beyond 200 nm
- State responsibility for unilateral hydrocarbon activities in disputed maritime areas: The case of Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire and its implications
- The way towards strengthened marine cooperation in the Arctic
- ITLOS Judgment in the Maritime Boundary Dispute between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire
Category Archives: Flag state responsibility
The due diligence obligations of the flag state with respect to its fishing vessels and the environment
By: Eva Romée van der Marel PDF Version: The due diligence obligations of the flag state with respect to its fishing vessels and the environment Decision commented on: The Matter of the South China Sea Arbitration, Between the Republic of Philippines … Continue reading