- Maritime Delimitation in Ghana/Côte d’Ivoire: Predictability … with an Occasional Glitch
- Towards Normative Coherence in the International Law of the Sea for the Conservation and Sustainable Use of Marine Biological Diversity of Areas Beyond National Jurisdiction
- Did the latest Resolution on Marine Plastic Litter and Microplastics take us any closer to pollution-free oceans?
- Opposite or adjacent – does it make a difference? Delimiting the continental shelf beyond 200 nm
- State responsibility for unilateral hydrocarbon activities in disputed maritime areas: The case of Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire and its implications
Category Archives: Integrated resource management
By: Lena Schøning PDF-Version: Norways’ Ambitious Climate Act: Implementation Potential of the Marine Resource Management Tools Matter commented on: Norway’s new Climate Act In June this year, the Norwegian Parliament adopted the Climate Act. In short, the Act establishes under … Continue reading