- Assessing the role of strategic environmental assessments in the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction
- Reflecting on the meaning of “not undermining” ahead of IGC-2
- The Senator Case – A new turn in Norway’s dealings with foreign vessels operating in the waters off Svalbard
- A global treaty on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction: threat or opportunity for Arctic Ocean governance?
- Assessing the role of equity in fisheries allocation decisions
Category Archives: International Maritime Organisation
By: Christian Prip PDF version: The way towards strengthened marine cooperation in the Arctic Document commented on: Report to Ministers of the Task Force on Arctic Marine Cooperation. The Arctic Council Ministers established a Task Force on Arctic Marine Cooperation … Continue reading
By: Dorottya Bognar PDF Version: Sea-change in polar shipping: from Arctic to Antarctic Polar Code initiatives Meetings commented on: International Maritime Organisation, Maritime Safety Committee, 95th session, 3-12 June 2015; Maritime Safety Committee, 96th session, 11-20 May 2016; Maritime Safety … Continue reading