- Palestine Takes to the Sea: a Commentary on Palestine’s Declaration concerning its Maritime Claims
- Welcome to you all, new NCLOS Blog’s Readers!
- Settlement of the Dispute concerning the Arctic Sunrise – A belated recognition of the relevance of the award on the merits in the Arctic Sunrise case?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case
- Navigational rights of warships through the Northern Sea Route (NSR) – all bark and no bite?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
- The Norwegian snow crab regime and foreign vessels – a commentary on the Juras Vilkas decision of the Øst-Finnmark District Court on
- About this blog on
Category Archives: Islands
By: Alex G. Oude Elferink PDF Version: The South China Sea Arbitration’s Interpretation of Article 121(3) of the LOSC: a Disquieting First Decision commented on: The Matter of the South China Sea Arbitration, Between the Republic of Philippines and The … Continue reading
JCLOS Blog Admin: This is the first of what we hope will be a series of different posts over the next few weeks on the Award on the Merits in the South China Sea Arbitration. By: Nigel Bankes PDF Version: … Continue reading