- Provisional Application of an Amendment to the London Protocol to Facilitate Collaborative CCS Projects
- Palestine Takes to the Sea: a Commentary on Palestine’s Declaration concerning its Maritime Claims
- Welcome to you all, new NCLOS Blog’s Readers!
- Settlement of the Dispute concerning the Arctic Sunrise – A belated recognition of the relevance of the award on the merits in the Arctic Sunrise case?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
- The Norwegian snow crab regime and foreign vessels – a commentary on the Juras Vilkas decision of the Øst-Finnmark District Court on
- About this blog on
Category Archives: Jurisdiction
Settlement of the Dispute concerning the Arctic Sunrise – A belated recognition of the relevance of the award on the merits in the Arctic Sunrise case?
By: Alex Oude Elferink PDF version: http://site.uit.no/jclos/files/2019/07/JCLOS-Blog-8.7.2019-Settlement-of-the-Dispute-concerning-the-Arctic-Sunrise_Elferink.pdf Document commented upon: Joint statement of the Russian Federation and the Kingdom of the Netherlands on scientific cooperation in the Russian Arctic region and the settlement of a dispute (Joint statement) In the … Continue reading
By: Arron N. Honniball Pdf version: http://site.uit.no/jclos/files/2019/06/JCLOS-Blog_4.6.2019_Honniball_Norstar_Freedom_of_Navigation.pdf Case commented on: The International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea, Judgement in the M/V “Norstar” Case Between Panama and Italy, 10 April 2019. Introduction The International Tribunal for the Law of … Continue reading
Geneva Declaration on Human Rights at Sea (Version 1, 5 April 2019) – a contribution to the discussion on human rights in the maritime context
By: Jessica Schechinger PDF version: JCLOS Blog_May 6 2019_Human rights at sea Declaration Document commented on: Geneva Declaration on Human Rights at Sea (Version 1, 5 April 2019) On 5 April 2019, the first version of the Geneva Declaration on … Continue reading
By: Signe Veierud Busch http://site.uit.no/jclos/files/2017/12/JCLOS-Blog-011217_Blogpost-ghana-cote-divoire.pdf Case commented on: ITLOS Special Chamber, Judgment in Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the Maritime Boundary between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire in the Atlantic Ocean, 23 September 2017. In Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the Maritime Boundary … Continue reading