- Settlement of the Dispute concerning the Arctic Sunrise – A belated recognition of the relevance of the award on the merits in the Arctic Sunrise case?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case
- Navigational rights of warships through the Northern Sea Route (NSR) – all bark and no bite?
- Geneva Declaration on Human Rights at Sea (Version 1, 5 April 2019) – a contribution to the discussion on human rights in the maritime context
- Assessing the role of strategic environmental assessments in the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction
Category Archives: Litigation
By: Irene Dahl PDF Version: Norwegian by-catch regulations are not discriminatory Case commented on: The Kiel case http://lovdata.no/dokument/HRSTR/avgjorelse/hr-2014-577-a On March 21, 2014 the Supreme Court of Norway gave judgement in the Kiel case. The background to the case is discussed … Continue reading
By: Tore Henriksen PDF Version: Norwegian by-catch regulations alleged to violate the Svalbard Treaty Matter commented on: The Kiel case On March 11 and 12, 2014 the Supreme Court of Norway heard a case that may have consequences for the … Continue reading