- Palestine Takes to the Sea: a Commentary on Palestine’s Declaration concerning its Maritime Claims
- Welcome to you all, new NCLOS Blog’s Readers!
- Settlement of the Dispute concerning the Arctic Sunrise – A belated recognition of the relevance of the award on the merits in the Arctic Sunrise case?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case
- Navigational rights of warships through the Northern Sea Route (NSR) – all bark and no bite?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
- The Norwegian snow crab regime and foreign vessels – a commentary on the Juras Vilkas decision of the Øst-Finnmark District Court on
- About this blog on
Category Archives: Maritime delimitation
By: Nicholas A. Ioannides Pdf version: NCLOS Blog 20.11.2019 Ioannides Palestine maritime claims Matter commented on: Declaration of the State of Palestine regarding its Maritime Boundaries in accordance with the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, September … Continue reading
When crocodiles and kangaroos dance together, anything is possible: Report of the Timor-Leste and Australia Conciliation Commission
By: Nigel Bankes PDF version: When crocodiles and kangaroos dance together, anything is possible: Report of the Timor-Leste and Australia Conciliation Commission Report commented on: Report and Recommendations of the Compulsory Conciliation Commission between Timor-Leste and Australia on the Timor Sea, … Continue reading
By: Alex Oude Elferink PDF version: http://site.uit.no/jclos/files/2018/02/6.2.2018_JCLOS-Blog_Alex-Oude-Elferink_Maritime-Delimitation-in-Ghana-Cote-dIvoire-Predictability-with-an-Occasional-Glitch-1.pdf Case commented on: ITLOS Special Chamber, Judgment in Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the Maritime Boundary Between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire in the Atlantic Ocean, 23 September 2017. The Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the … Continue reading
By: Signe Veierud Busch http://site.uit.no/jclos/files/2017/12/JCLOS-Blog-011217_Blogpost-ghana-cote-divoire.pdf Case commented on: ITLOS Special Chamber, Judgment in Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the Maritime Boundary between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire in the Atlantic Ocean, 23 September 2017. In Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the Maritime Boundary … Continue reading