- Settlement of the Dispute concerning the Arctic Sunrise – A belated recognition of the relevance of the award on the merits in the Arctic Sunrise case?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case
- Navigational rights of warships through the Northern Sea Route (NSR) – all bark and no bite?
- Geneva Declaration on Human Rights at Sea (Version 1, 5 April 2019) – a contribution to the discussion on human rights in the maritime context
- Assessing the role of strategic environmental assessments in the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction
Category Archives: Regional Fisheries Management Organizations
The Norwegian snow crab regime and foreign vessels – a commentary on the Juras Vilkas decision of the Øst-Finnmark District Court
By: Irene Dahl and Elise Johansen PDF Version: The Norwegian snow crab regime and foreign vessels – a commentary on the Juras Vilkas decision of the Øst-Finnmark District Court Decision Commented On: Acquittal pronounced by the District Court of Øst-Finnmark … Continue reading
By: Eva Romée van der Marel PDF Version: ITLOS issues its Advisory Opinion on IUU Fishing Decision commented on: International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea, Case No. 21 (Request for an advisory opinion submitted by the Sub-Regional Fisheries … Continue reading
By: Seamus Ryder PDF Version: The Nuuk Meeting on Central Arctic Ocean Fisheries Matter commented on: Meeting on Arctic Fisheries, Nuuk, Greenland, 24-26 February 2014 As reported in the New York Times the potential development of unregulated fisheries in the … Continue reading