- A global treaty on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction: threat or opportunity for Arctic Ocean governance?
- Assessing the role of equity in fisheries allocation decisions
- When crocodiles and kangaroos dance together, anything is possible: Report of the Timor-Leste and Australia Conciliation Commission
- Maritime Delimitation in Ghana/Côte d’Ivoire: Predictability … with an Occasional Glitch
- Towards Normative Coherence in the International Law of the Sea for the Conservation and Sustainable Use of Marine Biological Diversity of Areas Beyond National Jurisdiction
Category Archives: ship-source pollution
By: Nelson F. Coelho PDF Version: Remarks on the European Parliament’s proposal to ban Heavy Fuel Oils in the Arctic Decision commented on: European Parliament resolution of 16 March 2017 on an integrated European Union policy for the Arctic (2016/2228(INI)). … Continue reading