- Did the latest Resolution on Marine Plastic Litter and Microplastics take us any closer to pollution-free oceans?
- Opposite or adjacent – does it make a difference? Delimiting the continental shelf beyond 200 nm
- State responsibility for unilateral hydrocarbon activities in disputed maritime areas: The case of Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire and its implications
- The way towards strengthened marine cooperation in the Arctic
- ITLOS Judgment in the Maritime Boundary Dispute between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire
Category Archives: Special circumstances
By: Nigel Bankes PDF version: ITLOS Judgment in the Maritime Boundary Dispute between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire Case commented on: ITLOS Special Chamber, Judgment in Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the Maritime Boundary Between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire in the Atlantic … Continue reading
Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation?
By: Alex Oude Elferink Decision commented on: Final Award pursuant to the Arbitration Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Croatia and the Government of the Republic of Slovenia, signed on 4 November 2009, Final Award 29 June 2017 … Continue reading