- The way towards strengthened marine cooperation in the Arctic
- ITLOS Judgment in the Maritime Boundary Dispute between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire
- EFTA Surveillance Authority Rejects Complaint Against Norway Related to Snow Crab Fisheries
- Norway’s Ambitious Climate Act: Implementation Potential of the Marine Resources Management Tools
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation?
- Compulsory Conciliation under the Law of the Sea Convention: rich pickings in the Decision on Objections to Competence of the Timor-Leste\Australia Conciliation Commission on
- The Maritime Aspects of the Award in the Arbitration between Croatia and Slovenia on
- The South China Sea Arbitration’s Interpretation of Article 121(3) of the LOSC: A Disquieting First on
- Sea-change in polar shipping: from Arctic to Antarctic Polar Code initiatives on
Category Archives: Special circumstances
By: Nigel Bankes PDF version: ITLOS Judgment in the Maritime Boundary Dispute between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire Case commented on: ITLOS Special Chamber, Judgment in Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the Maritime Boundary Between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire in the Atlantic … Continue reading
Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation?
By: Alex Oude Elferink Decision commented on: Final Award pursuant to the Arbitration Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Croatia and the Government of the Republic of Slovenia, signed on 4 November 2009, Final Award 29 June 2017 … Continue reading