- Norway’s Ambitious Climate Act: Implementation Potential of the Marine Resources Management Tools
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation?
- The Maritime Aspects of the Award in the Arbitration between Croatia and Slovenia
- Remarks on the European Parliament’s proposal to ban Heavy Fuel Oils in the Arctic
- The Norwegian snow crab regime and foreign vessels – a commentary on the Juras Vilkas decision of the Øst-Finnmark District Court
- Compulsory Conciliation under the Law of the Sea Convention: rich pickings in the Decision on Objections to Competence of the Timor-Leste\Australia Conciliation Commission on
- The Maritime Aspects of the Award in the Arbitration between Croatia and Slovenia on
- The South China Sea Arbitration’s Interpretation of Article 121(3) of the LOSC: A Disquieting First on
- Sea-change in polar shipping: from Arctic to Antarctic Polar Code initiatives on
Category Archives: Three-stage process
Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation?
By: Alex Oude Elferink Decision commented on: Final Award pursuant to the Arbitration Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Croatia and the Government of the Republic of Slovenia, signed on 4 November 2009, Final Award 29 June 2017 … Continue reading