- Maritime Delimitation in Ghana/Côte d’Ivoire: Predictability … with an Occasional Glitch
- Towards Normative Coherence in the International Law of the Sea for the Conservation and Sustainable Use of Marine Biological Diversity of Areas Beyond National Jurisdiction
- Did the latest Resolution on Marine Plastic Litter and Microplastics take us any closer to pollution-free oceans?
- Opposite or adjacent – does it make a difference? Delimiting the continental shelf beyond 200 nm
- State responsibility for unilateral hydrocarbon activities in disputed maritime areas: The case of Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire and its implications
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation?
By: Alex Oude Elferink Decision commented on: Final Award pursuant to the Arbitration Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Croatia and the Government of the Republic of Slovenia, signed on 4 November 2009, Final Award 29 June 2017 … Continue reading
Some comments on Ghana’s alleged violation of provisional measure (a) as prescribed by the ITLOS Special Chamber in its Order of 25 April 2015.
By: Natalia Ermolina PDF Version: Some comments on Ghana’s alleged violation of provisional measure (a) as prescribed by the ITLOS Special Chamber in its Order of 25 April 2015. Proceedings commented on: Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the Maritime Boundary between … Continue reading
By: Dorottya Bognar PDF Version: Sea-change in polar shipping: from Arctic to Antarctic Polar Code initiatives Meetings commented on: International Maritime Organisation, Maritime Safety Committee, 95th session, 3-12 June 2015; Maritime Safety Committee, 96th session, 11-20 May 2016; Maritime Safety … Continue reading