- Welcome to you all, new NCLOS Blog’s Readers!
- Settlement of the Dispute concerning the Arctic Sunrise – A belated recognition of the relevance of the award on the merits in the Arctic Sunrise case?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case
- Navigational rights of warships through the Northern Sea Route (NSR) – all bark and no bite?
- Geneva Declaration on Human Rights at Sea (Version 1, 5 April 2019) – a contribution to the discussion on human rights in the maritime context
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
- The Norwegian snow crab regime and foreign vessels – a commentary on the Juras Vilkas decision of the Øst-Finnmark District Court on
- About this blog on
Category Archives: Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties
The Senator Case – A new turn in Norway’s dealings with foreign vessels operating in the waters off Svalbard
By: Tore Henriksen PDF version: http://site.uit.no/jclos/files/2019/02/JCLOS-BLOG_28.2.2019_The-Senator-Case.pdf Decision commented on: Judgment of Grand Chamber of the Norwegian Supreme Court in criminal proceedings (HR.2019-282S) A and SIA North Star vs. Prosecuting Authority On 14 February 2019, the Supreme Court of Norway gave … Continue reading
JCLOS Blog Admin: This is the first of what we hope will be a series of different posts over the next few weeks on the Award on the Merits in the South China Sea Arbitration. By: Nigel Bankes PDF Version: … Continue reading