- Maritime Delimitation in Ghana/Côte d’Ivoire: Predictability … with an Occasional Glitch
- Towards Normative Coherence in the International Law of the Sea for the Conservation and Sustainable Use of Marine Biological Diversity of Areas Beyond National Jurisdiction
- Did the latest Resolution on Marine Plastic Litter and Microplastics take us any closer to pollution-free oceans?
- Opposite or adjacent – does it make a difference? Delimiting the continental shelf beyond 200 nm
- State responsibility for unilateral hydrocarbon activities in disputed maritime areas: The case of Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire and its implications
Tag Archives: Customary international law
By: Nelson F. Coelho PDF Version: Remarks on the European Parliament’s proposal to ban Heavy Fuel Oils in the Arctic Decision commented on: European Parliament resolution of 16 March 2017 on an integrated European Union policy for the Arctic (2016/2228(INI)). … Continue reading