UiT/BFE-faculty has – since 2011 had an ongoing cooperation with Murmansk State Technical University (MSTU) in the field of Fisheries and Aquaculture.
This event is an final sum-up of four years progam cooperation. Both scientific staff and MSc/PhD candidates will present
Place: NFH-building- Small Auditorium
Participating universities and staff:
- MSTU: Professor Elena Shoshina and Dr. Svetlana Petrova
- Moscow State University of Technology and Management: Assoc. Professor Anna Ridigier and Professor KIrill Gavrilin
- UIT: Professor Margrethe Aanesen, Professor Stefano Peruzzi, Professor Bjørn Hersoug, Professor Knut Heen
- Institute of Marine Research, Tromsø: Dr. Knut Sunnanå
- PINRO, Murmansk: Ivan Tretyakov (PhD candidate)
Chairs Knut Heen and Jens Revold
Open for all!
A formal program can be sent interested persons on request.