Conference fees (all fees are including VAT)
- Conference only: NOK 2400
- Workshop only: NOK 600
- Conference + workshop: NOK 2700
- Conference dinner: NOK 600
Full payment upon booking.
Payment using invoice is NOK 188 incl. VAT per invoice.
Payment by credit card and debit card is free of charge.
Invoice fee is not refundable.
- For UiT employees and students there are no registration fees for the conference and the COPE workshop, but registration is obligatory. When registering, choose the category UiT employee/student to have the conference fee (not the conference dinner) paid by the University Library.
- For COPE members, there is no registration fee for the COPE workshop, but registration is obligatory. When registering, choose category “COPE” and fill in code “COPE” (without quotation marks).
- Participants from lower-income countries and PhD students can apply to have their conference and dinner fees waived. Priority will be given to presenting participants. Apply for a waiver by email to email@example.com. After your waiver is confirmed you can proceed to registration.
Changes and cancellation
Changes or cancellation before November 14th:
For changes or cancellations before deadline there will be a fee of NOK 295 + VAT.
Please send the request per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation fees after November 15th:
No refund is possible for cancellations after November 15th.
Accommodation is available through the registration process at the following hotels:
- Clarion Hotel The Edge (city center)
We recommend accommodations in the city center, where you will find a variety of restaurants and shops. Bus connections to the conference venue (UiT campus) are good.
Registration is closed.
Please contact us at email@example.com