This is the location for internal and external resources related to the NFC City project. Is a good start for new project members (students and others) who want to develop NFC featured programs and systems.
NFC City toolset and documentation
- The GIT repository: Code and documentation produced in the NFC City project.
- Handsets, reader tools, standardisation and certification (Kjell Myksvoll, Telenor).
- NFC services in Telenor (Telenor fusion)
External programming tools and resources
- libnfc. Public platform independet NFC library.
- libnfc develop. The download/development site of libnfc.
- Android developers. The official Android developer site.
- NFC for Android developers. NFC information at the Android developer site.
- ADT plugin for Eclipse. The Android Development Tools (ADT) plugin for Eclipse.
- NFC plugin for Eclipse. Near Field Communications plugin for Eclipse from Antares Gruppen.
External NFC (or NFC related) information sources
- Telenor Fusion: Information about the Telenor APIs.
- GSMA NFC Handset APIs Requirement Specification (November 2011)
- GSMA NFC UICC Requirements Specification (November 2011)
- NFC Forum. The official source of NFC related information.
- NFC Times. News site for NFC and related technologies.
- NFC News. News on NFC handsets, tags and projects.
- NFC World. NFC related news, features, white papers and more.
- Social applications between phones and a TV using NFC. The Standford Mobile and Social Computing Research Group (mobisocial).
- Building NFC-aware Applications. The Standford Mobile and Social Computing Research Group (mobisocial).
- NFC Research Lab in Hagenberg. Part of Research Center Hagenberg at the Upper Austria University of Applied Sciences.
- NFC Lab – Istanbul. Department of Information Technology, ISIK University.
- NFC Working Group Charter. W3C Near Field Communications Working Group.
See also the official NFC City home page.