DigiBiotics Twitter Feed
Research consortium at UiT - Digital discovery of antimicrobial molecules from marine Arctic resources with reduced risk of triggering resistanceLoad More...
We are Looking for a postdoc to work on cancer drug Discovery projects. 3 yrs! https://jobbnorge.no//ledige-stillinger/stilling/212702/postdoktor-i-cellebiologi-bioteknologi-eller-molekylaer-biologi
The first Norwegian Bioinformatics Days are in planning for fall 2022 #NBD2022. Please spread the news in your networks! Would you like to contribute as a member of the programme committee? Or have suggestions for keynotes? Let @MartaEide know!Jeanette Hammer Andersen@hammerjeanet
New DigiBiotics paper!
New paper out! Our antibacterial compound "the green one", finally has an official name :-) lulworthinone in honor of the fungi https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2021.730740/full?&utm_source=Email_to_authors_&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=T1_11.5e1_author&utm_campaign=Email_publication&field=&journalName=Frontiers_in_Microbiology&id=730740
Sign up for our digital annual conference #DigitalLife2020 19 November. Great international speakers and speakers from @NTNU, @UniOslo, @UiB, @UniNMBU and @SINTEF – #biotechnology #research @forskningsradet https://digitallifenorway.org/gb/arrangements/digital-life-2020
October 2021 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- WORKSHOP: Ensuring new antibiotics for the future (that means our kids and grandkids)
- DigiBiotics’ project description in 20 seconds!
- The 6th International Conference on Vibrational Optical Activity in Brescia
- The John Innes/Rudjer Boskovic Summer School in Applied Molecular Microbiology in Dubrovnik
- The 8th International Meeting on Antimicrobial Peptides 2018