Welcome to BioCat
The National graduate school in biocatalysis, BioCat, is established to provide expertise and tools for research and education within biocatalysis in Norway.
Upcoming BioCat courses:
- C1: Enzyme Mining (UiT). Open for application!
- C2: Enzyme Production (UiB). To be finalized!
- C6: BioCatalyst application (NMBU). To be finalized!
- C4: Enzyme Kinetics (UiS). Deadline: 15.05.2018.
- C7: Biomolecular Structure and Function (UiO). Deadline 15.05.2018.
- C13: Crystallization of Biological Macromolecules (UiT). Deadline: 15.05.2018
For more information on research and transferable skills courses, see our PhD courses page. If you would like to apply for a course with a closed deadline, then please contact us for further information at email@example.com
BioCat Annual Conference 4-6.06.2018!
Dear BioCat members, thank you for participating in the second annual BioCat conference at Hurdal. It has been a fantastic few days with all of you, and we hope you enjoyed your stay, learned something new and expanded your network. We hope to see each and every one of you next year!