BioCat Annual Conference 4-6.05.2018!
Dear BioCat members, thank you for participating in the second annual BioCat conference at Hurdal. It has been a fantastic few days with all of you, and we hope you enjoyed your stay, learned something new and expanded your network. We hope to see each and every one of you next year!
- Professor Kylie Vincent, University of Oxford http://vincent.chem.ox.ac.uk/research.htm
- Professor Emeritus Manfred T. Reetz, Philipps – University Marburg, previously a professor at Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung
- Professor Lene Lange, Technical University of Denmark http://www.dtu.dk/english/service/phonebook/person?id=104994&tab=2&qt=dtupublicationquery
- Professor Morten Sørlie, NMBU https://www.nmbu.no/ans/morten.sorlie
- Professor Emily Parker, Maurice Wilkins Centre for Molecular Biodiscovery, Wellington, New Zealand