- 1 computational PhD position (3 years) as part of our ITN consortium CO2perate. Apply here: https://www.jobbnorge.no/ledige-stillinger/stilling/190536/phd-fellow-in-computational-chemistry-new-reactions-for-chemical-fixation-of-co2
Deadline August 3rd.
- 2 computational PhD positions (3 years each) as part of our ITN consortium CO2perate. Read more and apply (from Jan. 25th 2020) at Position 1 and Position 2. Application deadline has passed.
- Project Coordinator, Apply here. Application deadline 16.10.2019 has passed.
- PhD position in computational chemistry, Apply here. Application deadline 01.08.2019 has passed
- Post-doctoral position in heterogenous catalysis, Apply here. Application deadline 27.02.2019 has passed.
For Masters and Bachelor projects, have a look here.
Why apply to the CHOCO group?
- We are an enthusiastic interdisciplinary research team. Our group is growing and has now around ~10 members
- We have excellent infrastructure with diverse instrumentation and access to several supercomputers
- We are part of several large national and international networks, including a Centre of Excellence in Computational Chemistry, the Arctic Centre for Sustainable Energy, the Nordic Consortium for CO2 Conversion, and the ITN consortium Co2perate.
- We spend a lot of time on career development of the group members
- Norway is a beautiful country, has excellent working and living conditions, and good salaries.