Why apply to the CHOCO group?
- We are an enthusiastic interdisciplinary research team. Our group is growing and has now around ~10 members.
- We have excellent infrastructure with diverse instrumentation and access to several supercomputers.
- We are part of several large national and international networks, including a Centre of Excellence in Computational Chemistry Hylleraas, the Arctic Centre for Sustainable Energy, the Nordic Consortium for CO2 Conversion, and the Innovative Training Network CO2PERATE.
- We spend a lot of time on career development of the group members.
- Norway is a beautiful country, has excellent working and living conditions, and good salaries.
- Researcher position in computational chemistry within the CHOCO group. Topic: “New reactions for activation of CO2“. See the full announcement and apply here: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/226003/researcher-in-computational-chemistry-new-reactions-for-activation-of-co2
Deadline for application the 8th of June 2022.
For Masters and Bachelor projects, have a look here.
- Post-doctoral position in computational chemistry within the CHOCO group. Topic “New Reactions for CO2 Activation”. See the full announcement and apply here: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/204851/postdoctoral-research-fellow-in-computational-chemistry-new-reactions-for-activation-of-co2
Deadline for application the 10th of June 2021.
- Post-doctoral position in organic chemistry within the CHOCO group. Topic “New Methods for Selective CO2 Conversion”. See the full announcement and apply by the here: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/204449/postdoctoral-research-fellow-in-organic-chemistry-new-methods-for-selective-co2-conversion
Deadline for application the 12th of May 2021.
- Researcher position in computational chemistry as part of the CATCHME project. See the full announcement and apply here: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/200808/researcher-in-computational-chemistry-new-reactions-for-activation-of-co2. Deadline 11th April 2021.
- PhD position in Computational Chemistry as a part of Our ITN consortium http://co2perate.eu. Apply here: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/194199/phd-fellow-in-computational-chemistry-new-reactions-for-chemical-fixation-of-co2. Deadline 15th November 2020.
- PhD position in computational chemistry as part of our ITN consortium CO2perate. Apply here: https://www.jobbnorge.no/ledige-stillinger/stilling/190536/phd-fellow-in-computational-chemistry-new-reactions-for-chemical-fixation-of-co2. Deadline 3rd August 2020.
- 2 PhD positions in computational chemistry as part of our ITN consortium CO2perate. Read more and apply (from 25th January 2020) at Position 1 and Position 2.
- Project Coordinator position, Apply here. Deadline 16.10.2019.
- PhD position in computational chemistry, Apply here. Deadline 01.08.2019.
- Post-doctoral position in heterogenous catalysis, Apply here. Deadline 27.02.2019.