Creating Knowledge highlights current topics in information literacy and learning in higher education.
Decision letters have been sent to submitters.
Concerence program to be announced in March
- The submission deadline was November 20th.
- We announced the accepted submissions
January 20th (2021)January 27th (2021).
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Academic formation/Bildung
- Information literacy and citizenship
- Information literacy for different educational stages
- Information literacy for international students
- Information literacy frameworks
- Learning strategies
- Library-faculty collaboration
- Lifelong learning
- Open science and information literacy
- Source discernment
- Teaching information literacy online
- 21st century skills
- 25 minute presentations, including time for questions. These are reports on projects, studies, or best practices that you want to share.
- 55 minute round table discussions. These are structured discussion sessions on relevant topics and/or challenging issues. As a round table leader you are expected to present the topic, lead the discussion, and facilitate participation.
- 25 minute project dating. Pitch your project ideas, get feedback, and meet potential collaborators.
- PechaKucha. These are brief, engaging, and visual stories adhering to a specific format (6min 40sec, 20 slides).
- Length: Max. 300 words excluding references.
- File format: Upload your abstract as a .docx or .pdf file, and please include authors and title in your abstract file.