Creating Knowledge highlights current topics in information literacy and learning in higher education.
- We are open for submissions.
- The submission deadline is November 20th.
- We announce the accepted submissions January 20th (2021).
We hope to welcome visiting delegates to Tromsø, but our backup plans include both hybrid and purely digital alternatives. To get the latest updates, visit our webpage: http://creatingknowledge2020.no
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Academic formation/Bildung
- Information literacy and citizenship
- Information literacy for different educational stages
- Information literacy for international students
- Information literacy frameworks
- Learning strategies
- Library-faculty collaboration
- Lifelong learning
- Open science and information literacy
- Source discernment
- Teaching information literacy online
- 21st century skills
- 25 minute presentations, including time for questions. These are reports on projects, studies, or best practices that you want to share.
- 55 minute round table discussions. These are structured discussion sessions on relevant topics and/or challenging issues. As a round table leader you are expected to present the topic, lead the discussion, and facilitate participation.
- 25 minute project dating. Pitch your project ideas, get feedback, and meet potential collaborators.
- PechaKucha. These are brief, engaging, and visual stories adhering to a specific format (6min 40sec, 20 slides).
- Length: Max. 300 words excluding references.
- File format: Upload your abstract as a .docx or .pdf file, and please include authors and title in your abstract file.