Creating Knowledge 2020 is looking for Gold (NOK 10,000) or Silver (NOK 5,000) sponsors.
Creating Knowledge is a Nordic bi-annual conference focusing on information literacy, learning and academic integrity. This year’s conference is organised by the University Library at UiT The Arctic University of Norway, and is held in Tromsø 4-5. June 2020.
You will find more information on this year’s conference here http://site.uit.no/ck2020/
The conference attracts delegates from all over the Nordic countries, with some participants from the rest of Europe. Participants are mainly academics and librarians working with learning strategies, information literacy, preventing plagiarism and fighting fake news.
We seek sponsors in order to achieve a number of goals:
- The possibility to host a social event the evening before the conference.
- A wish to keep the conference fee as low as possible to enable more people to attend.
- The possibility to waive the conference and dinner fee for PhD-students interested in our topics.
We invite sponsors for our conference to choose between two categories, Silver and Gold.
Silver sponsorship is NOK 5000.
Gold sponsorship is 10,000 NOK.
Both categories get exposure during the conference, Gold more than Silver.
What we offer to our sponsors:
- The Gold sponsors’ logos displayed prominently in the online program.
- The Gold and Silver sponsors all presented on-screen in plenary for the audience during the conference.
- We will offer space in the exhibition area for distribution of informational materials and other handouts from our sponsors.
Caveat: The programme committee has concluded that we do not want to have any overlap between the speakers list, and the list of sponsors. That means that if you intend to submit an abstract (see our CFP: http://site.uit.no/ck2020/call-for-papers/) you cannot be a sponsor if your abstract is accepted. This also applies to invited speakers.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact person: Mariann Løkse (firstname.lastname@example.org)