In the Media
- “Could Data And Video Analysis Power Norway To Euro 2016 Qualification?“; by Steve McCaskill, TechWeek Europe, April 1, 2015.
- NRK covered some of our technologies and their use throughout the popular science program “Schrödingers katt“, April 9, 2015.
- Bagadus presented at conference in Copenhagen and mentioned in associated article on international elite soccer development, “Topforskere skaber bedre fodboldtræning“. Published in Videnskab.dk May 20 2015 by Thomas Hoffman, and translated by Lars Nygaard for forskning.no May 31, 2015.
- Soccer technology article in Nordlys by Torje D. Johansen and Ole Åsheim, September 19, 2015.
- Swedish Televison SVTV2 covered our soccer technology in their scientific program Vetenskapens värld October 26, 2015.
- Newspaper articles covering our collaboration and work with elite youth athletes (NTG students in Tromsø):
- “Skal forske døgnet rundt på idrettstalenter fra Tromsø“, by Lars Eidissen, Tromsø, January 12, 2016.
- “100 elever fra NTG med på storstilt prosjekt: Bidrar til å løse helseproblemer“, by Torje D. Johansen and Torgrim Rath Olsen, Nordlys, January 12, 2016.
- Microsoft News Centre Europe with article on “The Medical Revolution” where Corpore Sano is featured, January 6, 2017.
- Article in Nordlys covering external funding (12 Mill. Nkr) of our research field lab at Alfheim soccer stadium, Tromsø, January 25, 2017.
- Article in Teknisk Ukeblad covering our research on automatic detection of diseases in the gastrointestinal tract by use of computers, May 8, 2017. An English version published in Titan May 24, 2017.
- Article in “Dagbladet” covering the national pilot study on bowel cancer screening in Norway ; Oslo, May 26, 2017.
- US Ambassador Kenneth Braithwaite visits UiT and the Corpore Sano Centre, November 29, 2018.
Norsk programvare avdekker kreftfare i fordøyelsessystemet på minutter, Teknisk Ukeblad, Mai 12, 2019.
- Teknologi hjelper TIL å forutse skader, UIT, Mai, 2019.
- Bedriften har 100 millioner i banken, nyansatt sjef og et «festlig» lokale. Men, hva de skal gjøre er ikke godt å si, Nord24, May 2019,