We propose papers and publications, organize and operate special sessions, tracks, tutorials, provide volunteers to review papers within our scope at IEEE IES flagship conferences.
If you are a researcher or a practitioner and your interests include
– robot control
– bilateral control of master slave systems
– internet based control (contol of time-delayed systems)
– robot technology middleware
– telemanipulation, telerobotics and telepresence systems
– intelligent space
– emerging technologies for mechatronics applications (cognitive and etho-robotics, human system interactioin, SME robots)
then this Technical Committee is for you.
Membership is free.
If you would like to join, please contact the Secretary of the TC.