Nelson F. Coelho is a doctoral researcher in Public International Law at Utrecht University. His research focuses on port state jurisdiction over ship-source pollution. He conducts this research within the UNIJURIS project, directed by his supervisor, prof. Dr. Cedric Ryngaert, and under the co-supervision of Dr. Seline Trevisanut.
- A global treaty on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction: threat or opportunity for Arctic Ocean governance?
- Assessing the role of equity in fisheries allocation decisions
- When crocodiles and kangaroos dance together, anything is possible: Report of the Timor-Leste and Australia Conciliation Commission
- Maritime Delimitation in Ghana/Côte d’Ivoire: Predictability … with an Occasional Glitch
- Towards Normative Coherence in the International Law of the Sea for the Conservation and Sustainable Use of Marine Biological Diversity of Areas Beyond National Jurisdiction