Seamus Ryder currently practices law in Ontario, Canada. Previously, he was a Research Fellow and Masters of Law (LL.M.) student at the K. G. Jebsen Centre for Law of the Sea, UiT – The Arctic University of Norway. He holds a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia, and a Bachelor of Management (B.Mgmt.) from Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada.
- Assessing the role of equity in fisheries allocation decisions
- When crocodiles and kangaroos dance together, anything is possible: Report of the Timor-Leste and Australia Conciliation Commission
- Maritime Delimitation in Ghana/Côte d’Ivoire: Predictability … with an Occasional Glitch
- Towards Normative Coherence in the International Law of the Sea for the Conservation and Sustainable Use of Marine Biological Diversity of Areas Beyond National Jurisdiction
- Did the latest Resolution on Marine Plastic Litter and Microplastics take us any closer to pollution-free oceans?