- A global treaty on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction: threat or opportunity for Arctic Ocean governance?
- Assessing the role of equity in fisheries allocation decisions
- When crocodiles and kangaroos dance together, anything is possible: Report of the Timor-Leste and Australia Conciliation Commission
- Maritime Delimitation in Ghana/Côte d’Ivoire: Predictability … with an Occasional Glitch
- Towards Normative Coherence in the International Law of the Sea for the Conservation and Sustainable Use of Marine Biological Diversity of Areas Beyond National Jurisdiction
Author Archives: lfi014
A global treaty on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction: threat or opportunity for Arctic Ocean governance?
By: Christian Prip PDF version: http://site.uit.no/jclos/files/2018/11/JCLOS-Blog_A-global-treaty-on-the-conservation-and-sustainable-use-of-marine-biodiversity-of-areas-beyond-national-jurisdiction.pdf Matter commented on: First session of Intergovernmental conference on an international legally binding instrument under the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biological … Continue reading
By: Maddalena H.L. Visser PDF version: JCLOS Blog 31.8.2018 Assessing the role of equity in fisheries allocation decisions Document commented on: Findings and Recommendations of the Review Panel with regard to the objection by the Republic of Ecuador to a … Continue reading
By: Alex Oude Elferink PDF version: http://site.uit.no/jclos/files/2018/02/6.2.2018_JCLOS-Blog_Alex-Oude-Elferink_Maritime-Delimitation-in-Ghana-Cote-dIvoire-Predictability-with-an-Occasional-Glitch-1.pdf Case commented on: ITLOS Special Chamber, Judgment in Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the Maritime Boundary Between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire in the Atlantic Ocean, 23 September 2017. The Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the … Continue reading