- Palestine Takes to the Sea: a Commentary on Palestine’s Declaration concerning its Maritime Claims
- Welcome to you all, new NCLOS Blog’s Readers!
- Settlement of the Dispute concerning the Arctic Sunrise – A belated recognition of the relevance of the award on the merits in the Arctic Sunrise case?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case
- Navigational rights of warships through the Northern Sea Route (NSR) – all bark and no bite?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
- The Norwegian snow crab regime and foreign vessels – a commentary on the Juras Vilkas decision of the Øst-Finnmark District Court on
- About this blog on
Category Archives: Arctic Five
By: Christian Prip PDF version: The way towards strengthened marine cooperation in the Arctic Document commented on: Report to Ministers of the Task Force on Arctic Marine Cooperation. The Arctic Council Ministers established a Task Force on Arctic Marine Cooperation … Continue reading
By: Erik J. Molenaar PDF Version: The December 2015 Washington Meeting on High Seas Fishing in the Central Arctic Ocean Matter commented on: The first meeting of the so-called ‘Broader Process’ on international regulation of high seas fishing in the … Continue reading
The Declaration Concerning the Prevention of Unregulated High Seas Fishing in the Central Arctic Ocean
By: Seamus Ryder PDF Version: The Declaration Concerning the Prevention of Unregulated High Seas Fishing in the Central Arctic Ocean Matter Commented On: The Declaration concerning the Prevention of Unregulated High Seas Fishing in the Central Arctic Ocean On 16 … Continue reading
By: Seamus Ryder PDF Version: The Nuuk Meeting on Central Arctic Ocean Fisheries Matter commented on: Meeting on Arctic Fisheries, Nuuk, Greenland, 24-26 February 2014 As reported in the New York Times the potential development of unregulated fisheries in the … Continue reading