- Geneva Declaration on Human Rights at Sea (Version 1, 5 April 2019) – a contribution to the discussion on human rights in the maritime context
- Assessing the role of strategic environmental assessments in the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction
- Reflecting on the meaning of “not undermining” ahead of IGC-2
- The Senator Case – A new turn in Norway’s dealings with foreign vessels operating in the waters off Svalbard
- A global treaty on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction: threat or opportunity for Arctic Ocean governance?
Category Archives: Good faith
By: Nigel Bankes PDF version: ITLOS Judgment in the Maritime Boundary Dispute between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire Case commented on: ITLOS Special Chamber, Judgment in Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the Maritime Boundary Between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire in the Atlantic … Continue reading
JCLOS Blog Admin: This is the first of what we hope will be a series of different posts over the next few weeks on the Award on the Merits in the South China Sea Arbitration. By: Nigel Bankes PDF Version: … Continue reading