- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case
- Navigational rights of warships through the Northern Sea Route (NSR) – all bark and no bite?
- Geneva Declaration on Human Rights at Sea (Version 1, 5 April 2019) – a contribution to the discussion on human rights in the maritime context
- Assessing the role of strategic environmental assessments in the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction
- Reflecting on the meaning of “not undermining” ahead of IGC-2
Category Archives: Islands
By: Alex G. Oude Elferink PDF Version: The South China Sea Arbitration’s Interpretation of Article 121(3) of the LOSC: a Disquieting First Decision commented on: The Matter of the South China Sea Arbitration, Between the Republic of Philippines and The … Continue reading
JCLOS Blog Admin: This is the first of what we hope will be a series of different posts over the next few weeks on the Award on the Merits in the South China Sea Arbitration. By: Nigel Bankes PDF Version: … Continue reading