- The Senator Case – A new turn in Norway’s dealings with foreign vessels operating in the waters off Svalbard
- A global treaty on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction: threat or opportunity for Arctic Ocean governance?
- Assessing the role of equity in fisheries allocation decisions
- When crocodiles and kangaroos dance together, anything is possible: Report of the Timor-Leste and Australia Conciliation Commission
- Maritime Delimitation in Ghana/Côte d’Ivoire: Predictability … with an Occasional Glitch
Category Archives: Review Panel
By: Maddalena H.L. Visser PDF version: JCLOS Blog 31.8.2018 Assessing the role of equity in fisheries allocation decisions Document commented on: Findings and Recommendations of the Review Panel with regard to the objection by the Republic of Ecuador to a … Continue reading