- Palestine Takes to the Sea: a Commentary on Palestine’s Declaration concerning its Maritime Claims
- Welcome to you all, new NCLOS Blog’s Readers!
- Settlement of the Dispute concerning the Arctic Sunrise – A belated recognition of the relevance of the award on the merits in the Arctic Sunrise case?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case
- Navigational rights of warships through the Northern Sea Route (NSR) – all bark and no bite?
- Freedom of Navigation Following the M/V “Norstar” Case on
- Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation? on
- The Norwegian snow crab regime and foreign vessels – a commentary on the Juras Vilkas decision of the Øst-Finnmark District Court on
- About this blog on
Category Archives: Svalbard Fisheries Protection Zone
The Senator Case – A new turn in Norway’s dealings with foreign vessels operating in the waters off Svalbard
By: Tore Henriksen PDF version: http://site.uit.no/jclos/files/2019/02/JCLOS-BLOG_28.2.2019_The-Senator-Case.pdf Decision commented on: Judgment of Grand Chamber of the Norwegian Supreme Court in criminal proceedings (HR.2019-282S) A and SIA North Star vs. Prosecuting Authority On 14 February 2019, the Supreme Court of Norway gave … Continue reading
By: Irene Dahl PDF Version: Norwegian by-catch regulations are not discriminatory Case commented on: The Kiel case http://lovdata.no/dokument/HRSTR/avgjorelse/hr-2014-577-a On March 21, 2014 the Supreme Court of Norway gave judgement in the Kiel case. The background to the case is discussed … Continue reading
By: Tore Henriksen PDF Version: Norwegian by-catch regulations alleged to violate the Svalbard Treaty Matter commented on: The Kiel case On March 11 and 12, 2014 the Supreme Court of Norway heard a case that may have consequences for the … Continue reading