- Geneva Declaration on Human Rights at Sea (Version 1, 5 April 2019) – a contribution to the discussion on human rights in the maritime context
- Assessing the role of strategic environmental assessments in the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction
- Reflecting on the meaning of “not undermining” ahead of IGC-2
- The Senator Case – A new turn in Norway’s dealings with foreign vessels operating in the waters off Svalbard
- A global treaty on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction: threat or opportunity for Arctic Ocean governance?
Category Archives: Territorial Sea Delimitation
By: Alex Oude Elferink PDF version: http://site.uit.no/jclos/files/2018/02/6.2.2018_JCLOS-Blog_Alex-Oude-Elferink_Maritime-Delimitation-in-Ghana-Cote-dIvoire-Predictability-with-an-Occasional-Glitch-1.pdf Case commented on: ITLOS Special Chamber, Judgment in Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the Maritime Boundary Between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire in the Atlantic Ocean, 23 September 2017. The Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the … Continue reading
By: Nigel Bankes PDF version: ITLOS Judgment in the Maritime Boundary Dispute between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire Case commented on: ITLOS Special Chamber, Judgment in Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the Maritime Boundary Between Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire in the Atlantic … Continue reading
Slovenia/Croatia arbitration – Is the territorial sea delimitation inconsistent with the case law on maritime delimitation?
By: Alex Oude Elferink Decision commented on: Final Award pursuant to the Arbitration Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Croatia and the Government of the Republic of Slovenia, signed on 4 November 2009, Final Award 29 June 2017 … Continue reading