The Munin Conference is an annual conference on scholarly publishing and communication, primarily revolving around open access, open data and open science. The next conference (2022) will be the seventeenth Munin Conference and it will be held 29 November–1 December 2022. This year the conference will be held both online and as an in-person event in Tromsø, Norway.
- Unsure how to get to the conference venue? See this video.
- Registration is closed. We’ll publish the streaming link for the unregistered participants here right before the conference.
- Registration deadline was 15 November, but we are keeping the registration form open a day or two for the stragglers.
- We suggest that you annotate the materials in the conference’s issue in Septentrio Conference Series by using hypothes.is, a free web-annotation tool. Read more on how to.
- The conference program is ready, and many of the contributions are already available! Munin 2022 will use the flipped format, so get acquainted with the pre-published conference material before the conference.
- We update the list of registered onsite participants once a week. See who is coming and connect.
- In search for practical information about the conference? Coming to Tromsø for the first time? See Participant’s Guide.
- We have now published Guidelines for conference materials.
- We have received a large number of excellent submissions and the Munin Conference organizing committee is working on the program for the 17th Munin Conference 2022.
- This year’s Munin conference will be flipped: participants will have to get acquainted with conference materials before coming to the conference. Read more about the flipped format.