THE CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS IS NOW CLOSED.
Deadline for abstract submission: 31 August 2020
Notification of acceptance: 15 September 2020
Conference to be held: 18–19 November 2020
Amend or withdraw an abstract
Minor changes in the metadata are allowed until October 1 and can be communicated by email to email@example.com.
If you want to withdraw an abstract, please contact the Organizing Committee by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Abstract withdrawal needs to be communicated in writing by the author who originally submitted the abstract. The Organizing Committee will assume that all other authors/presenters have been informed.
- Authors will receive notification of acceptance or rejection to the email address used for the submission. The authors can follow the progress of their abstracts in the submission system.
- Notification of acceptance is 15 September 2020. Any date changes will be announced on the conference homepage.
- Upon receiving notification of acceptance, authors are required to confirm their intent to participate in the conference within one week to email@example.com. Please notify us if you need more time.
- Authors who fail to confirm may be withdrawn from the program at the discretion of the committee.
SUBMISSION TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting an abstract to the Munin Conference, you agree to the following:
- The author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract.
- You confirm that the submission has been approved by all authors.
- The acceptance of an abstract for the Munin Conference does not imply any costs associated with preparation or presentation of the abstract, or any costs associated with attendance at the Munin Conference.
- All presenting authors must register for the conference.
- You give us permission to publish your submission metadata and presentation file in Septentrio Conference Series.
- You give us permission to record the video of your presentation and publish it in Septentrio Conference Series. Otherwise, please state your reservation to this and we will respect that.
- Authors retain copyright to their work, while granting the Munin Conference a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable license to distribute the presented work under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License. It is also possible to ask for a different Creative Commons license.
- Authors must embed the license in their presentation files and posters.